Aug 26, 2020 | 2 minutes read | 0 Likes
Delhi is one of the most-lively cities in the country and has a great reputation for being one of the best cities for cheap food.
Here is a list of places where you can have a complete meal in less than INR 100:
1. South Cafe- This place in Hauz Khas serves delicious South Indian with unlimited helpings, except the parottas at a very affordable rate.
2. Moolchand Paranthe Wale- This is the place, in Lajpat Nagar where you get the best typical North Indian paranthe with chole at a very less price compared to the mouth-watering taste.
3. Fateh ki Kachori- Head over to Kashmiri Gate to have the best North Indian street foods at the most affordable price possible. They have the perfect blend of spices and serve the most appetizing food.
4. Nagpal's- You will get the best Chole Bhature at a very nominal price near the famous Dhyan Chand Stadium at this eatery.
5. Tom Uncle's Maggie Point- Famous amongst the college crowd, this outlet in North Campus has been serving around 50 delectable types of Maggies along with coolers since decades.
Remember to savour the best foods in town while also saving your pocket!
Have a query and need help ?
Your Money is always in your hands.All returns come with no question asked gurantee.
We work for your 100% privacy. If you have an issue, your money is immediately returned.