Dear Platform Users,
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as they contain important information about legal rights, remedies, and obligations. By accessing or using the Shtltown Platform, You agree to comply with and be bound by these terms.
Your access to and browsing, review, and use of the Site is subject to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions, without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, do not use the Site. If, at any time, any part of the Terms and Conditions is no longer acceptable to you, immediately terminate your use of the Site.
When You use any of the services provided by Us through the Platform, including but not limited to, (e.g. Product Reviews, Seller Reviews), You will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this Terms and shall be considered as part and parcel of this Terms.
Unless otherwise specified, the capitalized words shall have the meanings as defined herein below:
• "Agreement" shall mean and include the completed application form, its attachment(s), and the terms and conditions stated herein. It shall be deemed to have been executed at New Delhi.
• "Company": is defined as BlueShelt Services LLP("the Company") an existing Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its corporate office at H-B2, 3rd Floor, Chattarpur Extension, New Delhi-110074 along with its unit for the Company's website SheltOwn.in.
• "Date of Commencement" is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the User to the service. It shall be specified by the Company in its notice to You either through e-mail or conventional mail.
• "Date of Termination" is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination.
• "SheltOwn" is defined as the internet website of the Company at www.sheltown.com
• "Registration Data" is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on the initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account, and email address.
• "User" is defined as an individual or corporate subscriber for the Services and the signatory, whose particulars are contained in the application form and include his successors and permitted assignees. "User" or "You" also includes any person who accesses or avails this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying, or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Site of the Company.
• Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties, and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the Site.
The company provides a number of internet-based services through its platform and shall
1. Posting User profile or listing for the purpose of sale/rental of property, and related property services, etc.
2. Find a property through sheltown.in and its internet links.
3. Place a print advertisement in any of the group publications through the www.sheltown.com site.
4. Post advertisements on www.sheltown.com.
5. Send advertisements and promotional messages through emails and messages.
The Services can be purchased through various methods of payments offered. The purchase of Services shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like subscription fees, payment and Refund policy, cancellation policy, etc.
The services of the website are available only to persons who are competent to enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are
incompetent to enter into a contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, including un-discharged solvents, minors, etc are not eligible for the services provided by this website and hence shall not register as a user or transact on this website. While
individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service of the site, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents and/or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian's registered account. You agree to register prior to uploading any content and/or comment and any other use or services of this site and provide your details including but not limited to complete name, age, email address, residential address, and contact number.
V. Payment & Refund clause ( for premium members)
• For all services bought, 50% of the order amount would be towards the activation/administration fees & the rest 50% would be refunded on a pro-rata basis, considering the usages of the services. The customer agrees that the refund process would take at least 21 days after the complete documentation has been received by the Finance team for processing such refund.
• Where Subscription Fees accrues it shall be payable at or within such time as stated in the invoice(s) issued by the Company to the User.
• The Subscription Fees shall be paid by the User on demand. In case the user disputes the same for any reason whatsoever, he shall make the payment towards the Subscription Fees accrued subject to the decision of the Company on the dispute. In the event of the Company's deciding the dispute in the User's favor, the Company shall refund to the User any excess amount paid by the User free of interest.
• Any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, the Company shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due until the date of final payment by the User.
• Payments made to the Company through the IOS app shall not be refundable under any circumstances, including but not limited to the termination of this Agreement for whatever reason.
• Transactions on the Site are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Site is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User's credit and debit card information is not received, stored by, or retained by the Company / Site in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided and is compliant with the
regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
• To protect the secrecy of user identification and/or password the User shall take all such measures as may be necessary (including but without limiting to changing his password from time to time and shall not reveal the same to any other person(s).
• Since a user identification is necessary to access the Service; the User shall use only his own user identification.
• It is agreed by the User that he acquires no rights to any mailbox number or/and the User identification or/and circuit reference or/and any codes assigned to him by the Company. The User further agrees that except as otherwise proved herein, the Company reserves the right to change or/and re-assign the same to the User, at its sole discretion without being liable to the User for any kind of damages or/and relief or/and any other consequence/s.
• In the event of theft or/and loss of user identification or/and password or/and security word, the User shall notify the Company immediately via telephone or/and concurrently in person provide the Company with a written notice to the same effect. The User shall remain liable for use of the Services by any third party until such theft or loss is notified to the Company.
• The password and username being made available to the customer shall be used only by the organization named by the customer and the employee of the organization. The User shall take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or/and leakage of username or/and password being provided by the Company to him.
• The User shall not use any software to automatically download or/and extract either a complete or/and partial listing from www.sheltown.com database without prior consent from Sheltown in writing.
VII. Obligations and Representations of User/Subscriber
• To provide accurate, complete, and correct registration data on initial application for the Services.
• The User agrees that any data entered on the Site will be subject to a mandatory verification process by the Company.
• Any and all licenses, permits, consents, approvals, and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
• The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
• The User understands and agrees that the User is responsible for all applicable
taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the Site service(s).
• The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted by him.
• The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User's password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
• The User shall be responsible for all the activities that occur his/its display name
• The User agrees to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use/breach of his/its password or account and ensure to exit from the account at the end of each session.
• The User shall immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the
User's account or any other breach of security known to the User.
• The User shall promptly make the payment to the Company towards the Subscription Fees as and when it becomes payable.
• The User shall be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for access to the Services.
• The User agrees that any data entered into herein can and shall be saved, used and commercially/ internally used by Blueshelt Services LLP as deemed fit by them.
• The User will indemnify BlueShelt Services Limited for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the Site by the User or/and anybody else on his behalf and account.
• The User is solely responsible for any data entered on the Site. The User who has entered the data is fully responsible for any wrong data entered and shall be liable for any and all action(s) taken by a third party (whether civil/criminal). The Company however shall endeavor to use the best industry practice, of weeding out all wrong data/ false data entered by the User and undertakes to withdraw all such data within a reasonable time after verifying the complaint.
• User of the website agrees to indemnify and keep BlueShelt Services Limited indemnified from any wrong/false data entered into and hereby warrants and covenants that all data entered into the website is true and correct and belongs exclusively to him/it and not to any other third party.
VIII. Prohibited Actions
• User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service.
• The User undertakes not to resell or assign his/its rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions. The user also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
• The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
• The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
• The User shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on Site except such data and information which is posted by the particular User himself/itself.
• The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful and fraudulent purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
• The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial, or political grounds or of abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory, or menacing nature.
• The User is prohibited from postings any information or content on Site, which directly or indirectly causes any threat or/and harassment or/and annoyance or/and anxiety or/and any other inconvenience of whatsoever nature.
• The User shall not infringe intellectual property rights of any person/party and/or
retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
• The User agrees not to make use of anyone else's information other than as necessary to complete any transactions in which the User is involved.
• The User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of the Site and/or any web sites linked to www.sheltown.com or gain un-authorized access any information regarded as private by other User(s) or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
• The User shall be prohibited to introduce, post, or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm, or other harmful components into the internet or Site network system.
• The Users shall avail Services on www.sheltown.com or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property rights, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libelous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate the related transactions.
• Company strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the www.sheltown.com site. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
• Company also prohibits the use of another internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through www.sheltown.com site, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
• You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not otherwise made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
• You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
• You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any services, including, but not limited to, services related to that being displayed on the Site or related to us.
• The Content posted does not necessarily reflect Company views. In no event shall Company assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Site. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
• You agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that-
o Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
o Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
o Harm minors in any way;
o Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
o Violates any law for the time being in force;
o Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
o Impersonate another person.
o Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
Furthermore, the Company shall have the right to take recourse to such remedies as would be available to the Company under the applicable laws.
The User hereby agrees and irrevocably authorizes that the Company has the right to:
• All copyright and/or know-how and/or any other related intellectual property rights to the Services of www.sheltown.com including listings, details of Users, and any information otherwise made available to User in the Service, shall become and remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company and the User shall have no claims to the same. In the event the User has contributed any content to www.sheltown.com in any manner whatsoever, all intellectual property rights to the same shall become the absolute property of the Company, including all intellectual property rights and the User shall have no right or claim over the same, in any manner whatsoever. In the event that the User during the term of his Agreement or any time thereafter, uses such intellectual property in any other website or related activity, the same shall be considered as an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Company and the Company shall have the right to take recourse to whatever legal remedial action is required, in the given facts and circumstances, the costs and peril of which will lie at the end of the User.
• Use for the Company's own purpose, any data or/and information supplied by the User in connection with this Agreement, and/or pass on such information to any other associated companies or selected third parties.
• Retain all data or/and information supplied by the User while using the Service to remain at www.sheltown.com for the exclusive use of the Company in accordance with service agreement with the User, notwithstanding any termination of the Agreement or suspension of the Service to the User herein. Anything contrary to the above, unless specifically put down in writing, following the termination or suspension of the Service to the User, all such data and information shall remain in
the Company's property, records and databases as the exclusive property of the Company, for all times to come.
• By entering mobile number on www.sheltown.com while registering for an account or receiving alerts, contacting a property seller/buyer, User gives consent to Company and its partners/vendors and sub-partners/sub-vendors to send alerts, contact details, promotional SMS and promotional calls to the mobile number entered by the user, irrespective of whether the same is on the DNC list or any other such data base. In case user does not want to receive these messages on his/her mobile number, he/she shall not submit his/her mobile number with www.sheltown.com.
Unless expressly agreed to in writing, nothing contained herein shall give the User a right to use any of the Site's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, information, questions, answers, solutions, reports and other distinctive brand features, save according to the provisions of these Terms. All logos, trademarks, brand names, service marks, domain names, including material, designs, and graphics created by and developed by the Site and other distinctive brand features of the Site are the property of the Company. Furthermore, with respect to the Site created by the Company, the Company shall be the exclusive owner of all the designs, graphics and the like, related to the Site.
• For the purpose of this Agreement and attachments thereto and all renewals, "Confidential Information" means all financial, commercial, technical, operational, staff, management and other information, data and know-how relating to the Project/property or to a party (the "Disclosing Party" herein the Company ) or any other members of the Disclosing Party's group of companies ( including, without limitation, as to products and services, assets, customers, date and database, suppliers or employees), which may be supplied to or may otherwise come into the possession of the other (the " Receiving Party ", herein the User ), whether orally or in writing or in any other form, and which is confidential or proprietary in nature or otherwise expressed by the Disclosing Party or by any of its Associates to be confidential, and not generally available to the public.
• The Receiving Party shall keep confidential and secret and not disclose to any third party the Confidential Information nor any part of it, except to any of the Receiving Party's Associates, if required and upon prior permission in writing from the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party agrees to take all possible precautions with regard to protecting confidential information from any third party and shall ensure that all its Associates to whom such disclosure e is made will act in accordance with the terms of this Agreement as if each of them were a party to this Agreement, and
if required obtain a written statement from each of its employees/associates having access to such Proprietary Information undertaking to abide by the confidentiality conditions. All Proprietary Information shall be kept separate and exclusive and at the usual place of business (or residence as the case may be) of the Receiving Party.
• Further no use, reproduction, transformation or storage of the Proprietary Information shall be made by the User without the prior written permission of the Company, except where required to be disclosed pursuant to any applicable law or legal process issued by any court or the rules of any competent regulatory body.
• On request of the Disclosing Party made at any time, including at the time of termination of this Agreement, the Receiving Party shall deliver back to the Disclosing Party all original documents, records, data and other material in the possession, custody or control of the Receiving Party that bear or incorporate any part of the Proprietary Information. The obligations of confidentiality set out in this Agreement shall continue to be in force notwithstanding termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever.
• All information and data submitted by the User shall become the property of the Company. However, all such information shall be kept strictly confidential and the Company shall not, subject to "Violation of Terms & Conditions" clause, release any such data and information to any third party without the prior consent of the User.
• The User has access to only his/its own data and information stored in the database of www.sheltown.com (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and nothing more. The User may edit or amend such data and information from time to time.
• All confidential information (including name, e-mail address etc.) voluntarily revealed by the User in chat and bulletin board areas, is done at the sole discretion and risk of the User. If such information, collected by a third party is misused or results in unsolicited messages from such third parties, then such actions are beyond the use beyond the control and liability of Company and the company accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for such actions.
• The right to amend vary or change the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services guide at any time exclusively rests with the Company.
• The Company reserves the unilateral right to add to /and/or change and/or delete and/or end the Service at any time with or without notice to the User. Except for paid service, a pro-rated refund shall be affected for the remaining unused period.
• There shall be no liability on behalf of the Company to the User or any third party in
case the Company exercises its unilateral right to modify or discontinue the Service.
The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work and/or the User's access to www.sheltown.com. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees or/and charges payable by the User to the Company shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
The content of other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to Our Site is not maintained or controlled by Us. We therefore are not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy or privacy practices of other websites, services or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, Our website.
Where this Site contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties these linked websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked website. The Company provides these hyperlinks to you for convenience only and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by www.sheltown.com. You link to any such website entirely at your own risk.
The Company does not:
(a) Make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on, or to, Our Site;
(b) Guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other website, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to Our Site; or
(c) Make any endorsement, express or implied, of any other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to Our Site.
The Company accepts no liability for any damage or loss, however caused, in connection with the use of or reliance on any information, material, products or services contained on or accessed through any linked website.
Our Site may also contain third party advertisements which contain embedded hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. All third-party advertising is paid for by the relevant third-party advertiser, which you can accept by linking to the third-party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements by Blueshelt Services LLP. The third-party advertiser is solely responsible for any representations or offers made by it and for the delivery of goods or services you agree to purchase from the third-party website.
• Company may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third party software, applications ("Apps"), products, services or website links (collectively, "Third Party Services") for your consideration or use, including via the Company App Store. Your purchase, access or use of any such Third-Party Services is solely between you and the applicable third-party services provider ("Third Party Provider").
• Company does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the users and Third-Party Providers.
• Any use by you of Third-Party Services offered through the Company's website is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies applicable to such Third-Party Services before using them. Company may, however, offer support services to Third Party Providers in respect to order fulfilment, payment collection, call center, and other services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by it with the Third-Party Providers.
• Company neither make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. The availability of Third-Party Services on Company's websites or the integration or enabling of such Third-Party Services with the Company services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with Company.
• Company is not responsible and accepts liability for any errors or omissions or non- performance or breach of any contract entered into between users and Third-Party Providers on the Platform. Company cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Users and/or Third-Party Providers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Company is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non- performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products/services.
• Company is operating an online advertisement platform and assumes the role of an intermediary, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between user and Third-Party Providers on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Third Party Providers. At no time shall Company hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Company have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between User and Third Party Providers.
• In case of complaints from the user pertaining to quality or any other such issues, Company is not obligated to intervene in any dispute arising between you and a Third Party Provider.
• Company is not responsible or liable to anyone for discontinuation or suspension of
access to, or disablement of any Third Party Service.
• If you install or enable a Third Party Service for use, you grant us permission to allow the applicable Third Party Provider to access your data and other materials and to take any other actions as required for interoperation of the Third Party Service with our Services, and any exchange of data or other materials or other interaction between you and the Third Party Provider is solely between you and such Third Party Provider. Company is not responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your data or other materials, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, as a result of access by a Third Party Service or a Third Party Provider to your data or other materials.
• Under no circumstances shall Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever that result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party Provider. These limitations shall apply even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
• You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Company partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of a Third Party Service or your relationship with a Third Party Provider.
XVI. Financial Assistance
BlueShelt Services LLP provides financial assistance such as PERSONAL LOANS, BUSINESS LOANS, HOME LOAN, PROPERTY LOAN, CREDIT CARD services, while
being linked to many banks. The User must notice that:
While you will be completely responsible for proving the authenticity of the transaction, sheltown.in may ask for requisite documents or details of the User and the Beneficiary including any document to substantiate the Lessor and Lessee relationship between them. Example: Rental Agreement, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc. In case of amount of remittance exceed INR50,000/-, User shall be required to provide the PAN card details or any such document / information as required under law from time to time
You would be responsible for entering the correct bank accounts details of the Beneficiary at the time of making the transaction and in no circumstances, Housing.com shall be held responsible for any wrongful credit due to incorrect bank details. User would be responsible for any fraudulent transactions happened through his bank account, credit card account etc. by any third party due to his negligence and / or providing your bank or card details to any third party. In no circumstances, Housing.com shall be held responsible for any such fraudulent transactions and no refund shall be made by the Housing.com once the money is successfully credited to the designated bank account of the Beneficiary. We may delay, suspend or reject a payment(s) transaction for any reason, including without limitation if we suspect the transaction subjects us to financial or security risk or is unauthorized, fraudulent, suspicious, unlawful, in violation of the terms of this Agreement, subject to dispute or otherwise unusual.
Suspicious / Fraudulent transactions:
The User is supposed to immediately notify us in case any suspicious / fraudulent transaction is observed by him. It is the User’s responsibility to keep his financial details strictly confidential and not share them with any other person. As soon as any suspicious / fraudulent transactions get reported, we shall take the necessary measures and try to stop the same. However, we shall under no circumstances be liable for any refund etc. to any person / Authority for such transactions if the money is credited to the designated bank account of the Beneficiary as provided by the User.
In case, sheltown.in is not able to transfer the rent amount to the designated bank account of the Beneficiary due to any technical issues, then we shall refund the amount in the same account from which the remittance was initiated. sheltown.in shall under no circumstances be liable to repay / refund the amount to the User once the amount has successfully been credited in the designated bank account of the Beneficiary.
Chargebacks: The amount of a transaction may be charged back or reversed (a "Chargeback") from the Beneficiary if the transaction is either: (a) is disputed by the Remitter, (b) is reversed for any reason, (c) was not authorized or we have reason to believe that the transaction was not authorized, or (d) is allegedly unlawful, suspicious, or in violation of the terms of this Agreement. In such cases, the Recipient of the amount will immediately pay us the amount of any such Chargeback and any associated fees, fines, or penalties assessed by our associated Payment Network Gateways / Financial Institutions. The User/ Beneficiary shall assist us when requested, at their own expense, to investigate any of the disputed transactions processed through our Platform. For any such Chargebacks associated with Cards, we will assist the User/Beneficiary to contest the Chargeback with the Network or issuing banks in case the Beneficiary chooses to contest any of such Chargeback. In case of the Beneficiary’s failure to timely assist us in investigating a transaction, including without limitation providing necessary documentation within 3 business days of our request, may result in an irreversible Chargeback. Any Chargeback shall be the sole responsibility of the Beneficiary and we shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the same
• The User to this agreement may terminate this Agreement by giving prior notice of 30 days in writing.
• It shall be on the discretion of the Company that the period of notice of 30 days may be waived or a shorter period of notice may be accepted in writing from the User.
• However, the Company irrespective of clause 1 and 2 above, may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the User and without assigning any reason/s whatsoever
• (a) if in the opinion of the Company, the User has breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or/and,
(b) if, in the opinion of the Company or/and any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the User for any reason or/and,
(c) if the User is declared a bankrupt or/and the User enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors and further without any prejudice to any/all other rights.
In the event of violation of Terms, the Company in its sole discretion may pursue any of its legal remedies, including but not limited to the immediate deletion of any offending material from its site, or/and cancellation of your account, and/or the exclusion of any person(s) who may have violated any Terms & Conditions hereto. Company can also pursue violators with claims that they have violated various criminal and/or civil law provisions as applicable under the relevant Acts/Rules, etc. of the land. www.sheltown.com will cooperate with any investigation by any Central or/and State or/and local body or/and any court or/and tribunal having the competence to carry out the same. Such cooperation may be without notice to the User. If Company believes in its sole discretion that any advertisement or/and services may create liability for Company, Company may take any actions that it believes to be prudent or necessary to minimize or/and eliminate its potential liability, including but not limited to, the release of User information. In sum, Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, or/and to remove any listings or/and any advertisements for any reason, and without notice.
• Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or Site, is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
• We however undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or Site, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on Site, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on Site has been modified or updated.
• User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct and/or indirect and/or incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
• The Company takes no responsibility/liability whatsoever for shortage or non- fulfilment of the service/s on Company or any other related site due to or arising out of technical failure or/and malfunctioning or/and otherwise and the User hereby undertakes that in such situation/s, the User shall not claim any right/damages/ relief, etc. against the Company for "Deficiency of service" under The Consumer Protection Act or any other Act/Rules, etc.
• Company shall not be liable for any and all costs, charges, expenses, etc. incurred in relation to the downloading fees by third party, airtime, ISP connection costs, etc., of which are to be borne by the user personally.
• Company shall not be responsible for any malfunctioning, non-functioning of the mobile phone or any other application, and or any damage, loss, either direct or indirect arising out of the use of the SheltOwn mobile application on your mobile phone.
User hereby releases and indemnify, or at its option and settle any third party lawsuit or proceeding brought against the Company based upon or otherwise any claim arising from the fact that the User Content, Site and/or User features infringe any copyright, trade secret or trademark of such third party and second, the Company's use of any User Content, provided that such use complies with the requirements of the Agreement and third, the User's use of the Services in any manner inconsistent with or in breach of the Agreement; and/or fourth, any claim alleging facts that would constitute a breach of User's representations and warranties made in this Agreement. Any such claim/proceeding if made directly on the User shall promptly be communicated to the Company by the User with all reasonable to information, assistance and cooperation in defending the lawsuit or proceeding. The User shall give the Company full control and sole authority over the defence and settlement of such claim. The User may join in defence with counsel of its choice at its own expense subject to the approval of the company. The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.sheltown.com or their breach of the terms of this Agreement.
Indemnification shall be provided for any claim which shall arise and shall be limited to payment by the e indemnifying party ("User") of all damages and costs finally awarded for such claim, or settlement costs approved in writing by the Indemnitor (Company).
• All notices (a) if sent to the User to the address identified on the Application Form and (b) if sent to the Company to such address as provided in writing for such notice purposes; provided, however, that all invoices and payments shall be sent to the attention of The Company's Finance department, all legal notices shall be sent to the attention of the Company's Legal Department, and all other correspondence shall be sent to the attention of the account manager specified by the Company.
Notice shall be deemed given upon receipt when delivered personally and upon receiving acknowledgment / written verification of receipt from overnight courier.
• Grievance Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Mukesh Kumar ("Grievance Officer").
Mr Mukesh Kumar (Grievance Officer)
Termination or expiration of this Agreement, in part or in whole, shall not limit either party from pursuing other remedies available to it, nor shall either party be relieved of its obligation to pay all fees that are due and owing under this Agreement through the effective date of termination. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any damages resulting solely from termination as permitted herein.
The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements, documents and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or/and any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by the Company only. The right to change vary or amend, however exclusively rests with the Company.
• It is clarified that there is no agency or/and partnership or/and joint venture or/and employee-employer or/and franchiser-franchisee relationship between Company and any User of the Service.
• The User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms & Conditions must be filed within 30 days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
• All information of whatsoever nature received from the user is in good faith and is bona fide. The information is believed to be true/ correct and complies with the laws of the land.
• This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use of www.sheltown.com is governed by the laws of India and the User and www.sheltown.com hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
It is our constant endeavour to make SheltOwn an enjoyable and effective experience for all our users. If you observe material or behavior that may violate one of the SheltOwn Terms & Conditions, please write to us. This will go a long way in enhancing our service!
The information and opinions available on this website/App are broad guidelines for general information only. They are solely intended to provide information of general nature of the subject matter. The material on this website/App is not and should not be regarded as legal, financial or real estate advice. Every effort is made to ensure that the material is accurate and up to date. However, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information provided. User should make own inquiries and obtain independent professional advice before making any legal, financial or real estate decisions. Magicbricks.com is not liable for any loss, special, indirect or consequential damage, cost or expenses incurred or which may arise, negligence or other tortuous action for any reason whatsoever by any person using or relying on information in
this product. Measurements, prices and locations are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or misunderstanding in these particulars.
User(s) are expressly required to indicate property area in standard unit of measurement as per Legal Metrology Act, 2009 i.e. base unit of length shall be meter. User(s) agree to the said Law. The Company shall not be liable for any infringement of said Law by the User(s).
Project developers or builders and Real Estate Agents, are required to comply with rules, regulations and guidelines of RERA Act 2016 and obtain necessary registration under the said Act. It is mandatory for Project developers or builders and Real Estate Agents to disclose on the Site, all material and requisite information as required under the Act. We do not guarantee that Project(s) and Real Estate Agents have registered under the Act or are compliant with the same. In no event will the Company be liable for any claim made by the Users including seeking any cancellation for any of the inaccuracies in the information provided in this Site.
It is recommended and advised to refer to respective RERA website(s) to see and obtain complete information with respect to any Project/Property (which is required to be registered under RERA Act 2016) developed, built by a Developer/ Builder and/or initiated
/referred to by a Real Estate Agent, before making any Buy/Sell or any other decisions.
makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability with respect to the information, services or related information provided by Developer/Builder/Real Estate Agent/Promoter on its Site with respect to any property or project.
XXXII. LEGAL SERVICES
• Blueshelt Services LLP ("Company") is an online portal and acts only as a connector / facilitator between the "User" and the "Service Provider" (defined in the following clauses) for Legal Services and does not act as an agent of any of the parties. The transaction between the User and the Company is on principal-to-principal basis.
• "Service Provider" means a company, partnership, proprietorship or any individual person engaged in the business of providing Legal Services and has agreed to provide such services to the User based on the details of the User provided to the Service Provider by the Company. However, the Service Provider is an independent service provider and is not an agent/employee of the Company and/or directly or indirectly related to the Company.
• "User" means an individual, company, partnership or proprietorship who is purchasing the Legal Services on Company's portal which will be provided by the Service Provider and is willingly submitting their information and details on Company's portal in connection with the same.
• Company carefully screens its Service Providers and onboards only those who have an impeccable service record in the industry. Company continues and will continue to take utmost care in on-boarding Service Providers and monitoring their service quality as per the agreed terms; however, Company cannot be directly held liable for any service quality guarantees.
• User shall ensure to satisfy themselves with the information / report received from Service Provider in connection with the Legal Services purchased on the Company's portal. If there are any issues or shortcoming in such information / report, the User can address it directly with the Service Provider, and the Company shall also make best efforts to resolve the User concerns. However, the final responsibility to addressing these concerns rests with the Service Provider. Company's endeavour is to offer a great experience for the User. However, due to the nature of the services advertised, the Company cannot be directly held liable for any quality grievances.
• Company shall not be held responsible and cannot be a Party in case of any dispute between the User and the Service Provider and the User shall indemnify the Company for any claim / liability on Company in consequence of any such dispute between User and the Service Provider.
PROPERTY OWNERS POLICY
Dear Property Partners,
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as they contain important information about legal rights, remedies, and obligations. By accessing or using the Blueshelt Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service ("Terms") constitute a legally binding agreement ("Agreement") between Property Partner and Blueshelt Services LLP also known as Blueshelt. This policy includes the governing access to and use of the Blueshelt website, including any
subdomains thereof, and any other websites through which Blueshelt makes the Blueshelt Services available (collectively, "Site"), to our mobile, tablet, and other smart device applications, and application program interfaces (collectively, "Application") and all associated services (collectively, "Blueshelt Services"). The Site, Application, and Blueshelt Services together are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Blueshelt
Your use of the Website, Application, and/or agreement signed (either electronically or otherwise) is an acknowledgment that you have reviewed the Terms and Conditions listed at Blueshelt ’s policy page and agree to comply with these Terms. Blueshelt reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time in accordance with this provision. If we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the Blueshelt Platform. We will also provide you with notice of the modifications by email when they become effective. If you disagree with the revised Terms, you may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect. If you do not terminate your Agreement before the date the revised Terms become effective, your continued access to or use of the Blueshelt Platform will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms.
The Property Partner shall not during the period of its Agreement with BLUESHELT, enter into any agreement directly or indirectly to engage with online aggregators in any manner for or in relation to selling/ marketing / promoting rooms at the Premises. Provided, however, that the Property Partner may continue to sell/promote rooms either directly or through any other business partner, the service provider (other than specifically named above) for marketing or booking services through the online or offline platform with the prior written consent of BLUESHELT. Notwithstanding anything stated herein, if the Property Partner defaults/breaches its obligation under this clause then the Property Partner shall be deemed to have breached a material obligation and shall be liable to pay liquidated damages as may be determined by BLUESHELT. Breach of the obligation under this clause shall be deemed to be a breach of material obligation and in addition to the remedies provided, BLUESHELT shall have a right to terminate the Agreement.
TERM AND TERMINATION
1. The term of this Agreement shall be valid and binding upon the Parties for a period of 11 months from the date of acceptance of the Agreement. The Agreement will be
considered to be automatically renewed for another 11 months unless terminated by either Party in accordance with the Terms of this Agreement.
2. A termination period/notice period of 30 days must be given before terminating the agreement.
3. A Property partner will receive a verification call from BLUESHELT to confirm your listing within a week, if not confirmed BLUESHELT will remove your listing.
4. It is on the discretion of the Company that the notice period of 30 days may be waived or a shorter notice period may be accepted in writing or by any other electronic medium sent by the Property Owner.
5. Notwithstanding anything contained in points number 1,2 and 3, the company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the User and without assigning any reason/s whatsoever
(a) if according to the Company, the Property Partner has breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or/and,
(b) if, in the opinion of the Company or/and any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the Property Partner for any reason of misconduct or breach of law.
Complying with Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm and Protecting our Rights.
It must be noted that any listing you do with our company, may it be a listing you have posted or booking(of the listed accommodation) you have made with a client through our various platforms, the same will not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties and will be in compliance with all the applicable laws, tax requirements and rules in regulations that may apply including, but not limited to, laws governing rentals and other properties and not conflict with the rights of third parties. If such legal requirements are not adhered to and there is a certain breach of conditions then the following terms are applicable-
After signing the agreement with Blueshelt, the Property Owners consent to authorizing the company to disclose their information to courts, law enforcement, governmental/ public authorities, tax authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent the company is required or permitted to do so by law or where disclosure of the same is reasonably necessary:
(i) To comply with our legal obligations and the laws of the land,
(ii) To comply with a valid legal request or to respond to claims asserted against Blueshelt,
(iii) To respond to a valid legal request relating to a criminal investigation to address alleged or suspected illegal activity, or to respond to or address any other activity that may expose Blueshelt, you, or any other of the Company’s clients to legal or regulatory liability.
(iv) To enforce and administer the agreements with the tenants, members and any other third party involved, or
(v) To protect the rights, property or personal safety of Blueshelt, its employees, its Members, or members of the public. For example, if permitted due to the forgoing circumstances, Property Owner’s Tax information may be shared with tax authorities or other governmental agencies.
Where appropriate, we may notify Members about legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon or harm to Blueshelt, our Members, or expose Blueshelt to a claim of obstruction of justice.
It is expressly agreed that nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as to create the relationship of employee, partners, collaborators, joint venture or principal agent between Parties hereto. The Parties are independent contractors agreeing to provide mutual service on the basis of this rate and marketing contract. Neither Party shall bind the other by its acts, deed nor omissions other than to the extent set out in this Agreement.
1. To create the listings of the Property partners on the various Sheltown platforms, the Property partners are required to furnish all the necessary details required to do so. Details such as the location, Photos of the property (inside as well as outside), Amenities provided, details of the booking, price of the property, deposit and other such details pertaining to the property and the area needs to be provided (Such information is not exhaustive and further other important information can be asked for from the property partners).Each property partner will be solely responsible for providing the accommodation services and other such services provided to the customers and Blueshelt will not bear any responsibility for the same.
2. Upon the confirmation of a booking on the Sheltown Platform, it is the responsibility of the property owners to honour these bookings. In the event, the Property Partner
is unable to honour the booking due to any unforeseeable circumstances, the Property Partner shall provide alternate accommodation of comparable standards at the same price and without prejudice to its right to indemnification, the Property Partner shall be liable to pay liquidated damages amounting to twice the booking amount received.
3. Once the Contract has been signed it should be acknowledged by the Property Partners that they are solely responsible for any properties they list with Blueshelt and their content which the Property Partners promise at the time of booking/listing.
4. understand and agree that any booking made via us is between you and tenants only and Blueshelt is not a party thereto.
5. Blueshelt reserves, at any time without prior notice to remove or disable access to any listing for any reasons including but not limited to where we feel a violation of our terms or otherwise harmful to the Blueshelt or its services.
6. You understand and agree to serve guests without any interruption and discrimination and you have to agree to respect individuals' privacy at most.
7. You understand and agree to serve guests by fulfilling contents that you mentioned
while listing and comply with other Guest Policies of Blueshelt.
8. You understand and agree that to provide a better stay for guests, Blueshelt may standardize the property listed by you and use branding or marketing resources at the listed property (Using its several marketing platforms, including social media, calls, emails and third-party advertisement sites, etc) and by accepting this agreement you are giving consent for the same.
9. You have to understand and agree that although we promise to not charge you for your listing (as we follow Brokerage-Free Policy) but the charges incurred as Transaction cost or Tax (i.e., Payment Gateway Charges) will be borne by you (Blueshelt ’s Property Partner) and also, we reserve the right to charge tenants in case we offer any other services to them including but not limited to value-added services, Personalised services, etc).
10. Blueshelt will use its all commercially reasonable efforts to address property partner’s requests and claims related to rent, security deposits, and damages but is not responsible for administering or accepting any such claims and disclaims our partners (property or services) any liability in this regard.
11. Blueshelt remits the rent amount received from booking within 24 hours of when tenants Move-in to the booked property and all monthly payments are disbursed within 24 hours into the property owner/manager's bank account.
12. You understand and agree that you will also be governed in accordance with Tenant’s Booking Policy including but not limited to Theft & Loss Policy, Cancellation Policy, etc.
13. You have to understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your applicable Tax reporting requirements.
Collection of Information
1. Personal Data
We collect the information you provide directly to us. Such data includes but is not limited to, the information shared by you directly with us when you create an account, fill out a form, submit or post content through our Services, purchase a membership, communicate with us via third-party platforms, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, display name, username, bio, email address, contact number, Address (country, state, province, ZIP/Postal code, City), cookies and usage data, and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect the information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a Medium membership as a gift for someone. We will use this information to fulfill your request and will not send
communications to your contacts unrelated to your request, unless they separately consent to receive communications from us or otherwise engage with us.
We may use your this data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
2. Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (Usage Data). This data includes the information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifiers, type of internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access time and date, the pages of our Service that you visited, links clicked the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Location Data
It contains the information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location (“Location Data”).
We use location-related information-such as your current location, where you live, to provide, personalize and improve our Products, including ads, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things like precise device location (if you've allowed us to collect it) or IP addresses.
This can be enabled or disabled by you anytime.
4. Tracking Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
• Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
5. Other Data
We may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
6. Use of Data
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
1. Create and maintain your Shelt Own account;
2. Process transactions and send related information, such as confirmations, receipts, and user experience surveys;
3. Send you technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
4. Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
5. Communicate with you about special offers, new content, products, services and features offered;
6. Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Blueshelt and others;
7. Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
8. Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
9. Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
10. Provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
11. Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
7. Retention of Data
except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
8. Transfer of Data
Blueshelt LLP is headquartered in New Delhi, and we have operations and service providers in India. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection.
Disclosure of Data
• Disclosure for Law Enforcement
We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. If we are going to disclose your personal information in response to legal process, we will give you notice so you can challenge it unless we are prohibited by law or believe doing so may endanger others or cause illegal conduct. We will object to legal requests for information about users of our Services that we believe is improper.
We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Blueshelt LLP, our users, the public, or others.
We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
• Business Transaction
We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
• Other cases
We may also disclose your information:
• to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
• to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
• for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
• for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
• with your consent in any other case;
• if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
• Security of Data
The Protected Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulatory (GDPR)
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulatory (GDPR)If you happen to be a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or European Union (EU), GDPR provides you with certain data protection rights. Our company has taken appropriate steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you want to know about your personal data details stored with the company database or want it to get deleted permanently, please drop a mail at email@example.com.
In varied circumstances, you are empowered with few data protection rights, which are as follows:
• Right of Rectification: You can get your personal data rectified if you feel that it is incomplete or inaccurate.
• Right to Object: You can object the way we process your data.
• Right of Restriction: You can request us regarding the restriction of your personal data.
• Right to Portability of Data: You can provide us with a personal data copy in commonly used, machine-readable and structured format to get it ported into our database system.
• Right of Consent Withdrawal: You have right to withdraw your consent anytime where earlier you had given us your consent to process the data.
Please note that will ask you to verify your identity before we start processing your request. Sometimes, we may not be in a position to provide services without verifying your details. If you are not happy with the way our team handles your request regarding the handling of Personal Data, please contact the local Data Protection Authority in the EEA.
Your Data Protection Rights under California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
• Users can visit our site anonymously.
• Users can change their personal information by mailing the data at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Policy on ‘Do Not Track’ Signal: We honour this policy by not tracking, planting cookies, or use targeted advertisements whenever ‘Do Not Track’ browser mechanism is in place. It is a option that you can activate by visiting your Web Browser setting by selecting this setting. You can enable or disable it according to your requirement.
Your Data Rights under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you’re a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make following requests:
1) Details of your Personal Data. If you make this request, we will provide following information:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
• The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
• A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
• A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note that you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
2) To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we shall delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
3) To stop selling your personal information. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell your personal
information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by email: email@example.com.
We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such a’s by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Products are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The disclaimer shall be applicable to this website. The information provided shall be relevant for general informational purposes only. The company does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of information. The site shall have no liability for any kind of loss or damage incurred due to any sort of information provided on the site.
1. External Link Disclaimer
This site holds no responsibility for hyperlinks located on servers maintained by third party sites. The links are provided for site users' convenience and may be directed to websites that are not part of this company. Blueshelt Services LLP shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of viewers' visits to the links not associated with the company. Once the viewer clicks such a link, they choose to leave Blueshelt Services LLP's terms & conditions, policies, and disclaimers, which tend to cease. Blueshelt Services LLP is not responsible for any contractual agreement entered between viewer and provider of external link by third parties.
2. Affliates Disclaimer
The site is an active participant of few affiliate programs designed by third parties and vendors to enable the company to create revenue in the form of commission where a minimal amount is charged for purchase or actions made by you on the affiliate website via such links.
3. Testimonial Disclaimer
The testimonials appearing on this site reflect the customers’ real-life experiences that have used our products and/or services in the past. However, individual experiences may vary. The company does not hold any such claim, and customers shall not assume that all users may have the same experiences. Your individual results may vary. The testimonials displayed on this site are submitted in various formats such as text, audio, or video. Our team reviews them thoroughly before posting online in order to prevent any form of abuse or complaint. The testinomials displayed are given verbatim except for typo errors or
grammatical corrections. The testimonials found to be lengthy have been shortened so that only relevant information is available for the public. Blueshelt Services LLP is neither responsible for nor shares any comment or opinion posted on this site. They are strictly the views of those customers who share these testimonials. It is not a forum for testinomials. However, they are provided by customers via this site only to share their experiences.
4. Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
Blueshelt Services LLP makes every reasonable effort to ensure that our site's information is valid and accurate. However, as policies, dates, information, price point, and condition mentioned on this site keep changing continuously, Blueshelt Services LLP reserves the right to change it any time without any prior notice and make no representation or warranties to its accuracy. The company, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents, or employees shall not be responsible for any error or result obtained via the use of such information.
5. Guest Contributors Disclaimer
Guest Posts represent the diversity of opinion within the real-estate world. The opinions and articles expressed in such posts are of the contributor. It does not necessarily reflect the official position of Blueshelt Services LLP who shall not be responsible for inaccuracies mentioned in any of the guest post. The views presented in such guest posts might not represent the strategies of our company. The author of the post on the site is solely responsible for all kinds of views or any necessary permission in order to get published here.
6. Logos and Trademark Disclaimer
All logos and trademarks of third parties displayed on this site belong to their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not constitute any approval, endorsement, or sponsorship of Blueshelt Services LLP by such owners.
For any feedback, comments, requests for technical support, or other inquiries, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.